We understand that your privacy is important. At Centre of Career Excellence, we protect your personal information in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). If you have any feedback in relation to your personal data, or about this policy, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Personal data we collect depends on the purposes for which we require the information and what you provided. This may include your name, address, contact information (e.g. telephone number and email address), identification number, photograph, video image and any other information that may identify you or is personal to you. You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time by contacting and submitting a request to us. We collect and use your personal data for purposes relevant to our business.
• Processing your transactions with us;
• Keeping track of your feedbacks and enquiries;
• Compliance with law and regulations;
• Marketing services
• Contacting you via e-mail, SMS, telephone, messaging applications, notifications; We may also disclose or share your date in connection with our business activities including the following parties:
• Regulatory authorities and government agencies;
• Third parties who are appointed to provide services to us (like IT vendors, marketing agencies and event organisers); When disclosing personal data to third parties, we will (where appropriate or required by law) enter into contracts with them to protect your personal data in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws or in accordance with your specific instructions.
You retain certain rights in relation to your personal data that we hold. These rights include:
• Withdrawal of consent;
• Update of personal data;
• Access to a copy of such data.